Soul Retrieval is reconnecting with missing pieces of your soul. It is believed that whenever we suffer an emotional or physical trauma a part of our should flees the body in order to survive the experience. The definition of soul I am using is our essence, life force or the part of our vitality that keeps us alive and thriving. Most of us do not know that we have disconnected from our soul and have come to accept as normal a numbness and lack of meaning in our lives. Shamanic soul retrieval is the beginning to heal this fragmentation and it can not take place in a day. It is a healing from the inside outwardly and the process must be assisted by follow up sessions.
Possibly causes of Soul fragmentation:
- Any form of abuse
- An event of prolonged grief, pain or fear
- Giving part of your soul away unconsciously
- An event where you were rejected, bullied, insulted or feel unsupported
- Under the spell of addiciton
- Self inflicted - blocking part of personality that is socially unacceptable.
Symptoms of Soul fragmentation:
- Sensation of fragmentation or feeling incomplete like a part is missing
- A flat indifferent attitude towards life
- Feelings of low self esteem and considering oneself unimportant or not worthy
- Depression or panic attacks
- Lost in the loop of bad relationships, situations or places
- Anger management issues and helpless feeling of the inability to shake off anger, stress, fear or grief
- Constant desire to go back to the past and make things good
Soul Retrieval Sessions
Soul retrieval consists of five sessions.
- Each of the session is approximately one and a half hours in length.
- Soul Retrieval consists of five (5) sessions
- The initial visit before the sessions begin is free and be an opportunity for me to get to know you, your history and issues as well as to discuss the process, what I can and can't do, and the fee.
- These sessions will be scheduled two to three weeks apart.
- The client must be willing to be actively involved in their own healing by completing assigned homework between each session.
$250 5 individual 1.5 hour session (7 hours total)